Unidrum Lever – Push-Pull and Pull-Only Hand Control
- The Unidrum Lever control head designed primarily for hand throttle applications on commercial and industrial vehicles, and also suitable for many other uses.
- Compact and efficient for imparting light-to-medium pull-only or push-pull loads through flexible conduits and innermembers.
- Unidrum controls hold and operate up to 26lb push-pull or pull-only output loads.
- Mechanical advantage at knob is 5 to 1.
- There is a self locking nut for operator adjustment of friction setting.
- The adjustable stop plates allow 10 (3/16″ linear output) incremental travel adjustment.
- Two inches of cable travel requires approximately 90° lever travel.
- Three inches of cable requires approximately 135° lever travel.
- The lever position is adjustable in 60° increments to provide optimum operating range.
- Optional cable entry offers four mountings/directions of operation alternatives.
- Also available with a smaller handle for light duty applications or with a locking handle
For further information on Unidrum Lever, feel free to Contact Us.