Medium-Duty Throttle – Foot Control
Medium – Duty Throttle – Foot Control
- The CH530/CH531 throttle foot control pedals are an economical, compact, and rugged design.
- Two different underfloor configurations allow the throttle interconnect to exit from the rear (CH530) or from the front (CH531).
- A dual segment torsion spring is incorporated for idle position return.
- Environmental contamination is minimised by a plastic boot installed between the pedal and mounting base.
- Idle pedal position and throttle travel are both adjustable.
- Multiple fastener holes are incorporated into the base to accommodate various mounting patterns.
- The pedal surface is embossed to reduce foot slippage and increase strength.
- Coated sheet metal components and plastic bushings are intended to provide years of smooth, trouble-free service.
For further information on Medium-Duty Throttle – Foot Control, please feel free to Contact Us.