Motion Control Park Brake Levers
Do you have a collection of bmx bikes? which brands do you have? One of the most important safety features on your bmx bike is the park brake, or emergency brake. This brake is designed to keep your bike from rolling away when it is parked. The park brake lever is usually located near the driver’s seat, and it is important to know how to use it properly. You should be able to choose the best brands of park brake lever to fit your biking needs.
There are a few things to consider when picking out park brake levers. First, you will need to decide which price range filter you are comfortable with. There is a variety of options available, so you should be able to find the stock that has the price range that fits your budget.
Once you have chosen the price range, you will need to decide which type of lever you want. There are two main type filter: linear and rotary. Linear levers are the most common, and they are easy to use. Rotary levers offer more precision, but they can be a bit harder to get used to.
Finally, you will need to decide which features are important to you. Some levers come with adjustable reach, which can be helpful if you have small hands. Others come with integrated brake cables, which can make your life a bit easier.
Once you’ve considered all of these factors, you should be able to narrow down your options and find the perfect category of park brake levers for your bmx bikes.
- The Cablecraft motion control park brake levers offer the best price range with superior performance, quality and service life.
- Our brake levers have two distinct positions, which are over-centre and off.
- They are approximately 90° apart.
- No ratcheting is required to limit travel or secondary unlocking.
- A heat-treated 4130 load link provides an excellent quality, durability, and reliability on accessories.
- The adjustment knob is integral as it sets the initial cable tension, travel and compensates for system wear.
- Available in either a side or flange mounted configurations. The input lever and side plates are coated in an epoxy finish or electro-static paint.
- All other components are coated for corrosion resistance.
Other options to add items include:
- Tamper-resistant knob.
- Weather-resistant switch at the off position.
The Brake Levers are supplied with hardware necessary to attach the cable end fittings to the load link. Technical descriptions show the various choices available to meet specific customer needs.
If you require further information, please Contact Us